Gloria, Lisa, Paula, Kara and Lisa for awarding me this oh-so-sweet Stylish Blogger Award... (obviously, this is not for 'clothing stylish' or I would definitely not be able to accept!! LOL!)... There are some 'rules' that go along with receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this (Please visit Gloria, Lisa, Paula, Kara and Lisa to check out their amazing projects!!)...
2. Share 8 things about yourself (hmmm... With the 'gift of gab' do ya think I can do that???)
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (This was a TOUGH decision!! There are soooo many I'd LOVE to give it to!!)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards (I'd love for YOU to visit them and congratulate them on their award too...)
Please be sure to visit these ladies (whom I have recently discovered and have found to be very inspirational!!) and their amazingly creative blogs:
2. Maria Elena
Here are the 8 things I'd like to share:
1. In my ideal world, my kiddos would never grow up and have to leave home. In reality, I hope they know they can always come home...
2. I wear my Rainbow flip-flops 365 days a year... I'm not too proud to wear socks with them either (thus the reason I would not win the 'clothing stylish' award!)...
3. When I pack The-Girl-Child's lunch, I seriously count the number of grapes, cran-raisins, almonds, animal cookies, etc. to make sure she has an even number... always... for real... no matter what... I will even cut things in equal, even pieces if necessary (and I used to make fun of my friend for cutting the crusts off pop-tarts for her daughter!!)...
4. We just returned from a *whirlwind* trip to NEW YORK CITY (can I move there? I'd seriously live in an RV on Staten Island and take the ferry over every day!! I mean, I could, like, park there for $7 a day and that would be AWESOME!)... I can't WAIT to post some of the AMAZING pictures we took as well as some of the FANTASTIC stories I'd love to share!! I hope you'll check back to see them!!
5. When I am in the car alone, I will turn the radio up and sing at the top of my lungs -- And I will convince myself that I sound good!! :) (I've also been known to have conversations with myself in the car, but who doesn't do that???)
6. The worst diet I've ever tried is the Twizzlers and Pepsi diet... :) Mostly I was just hopped up on caffeine and sugar... (Those who know me personally can tell you that I do N-O-T need mood-enhancing products to make me any more hyper than I already am).
7. I am a little OCD (hush now Christi, Chris, Beth, and Kathy! Just let me believe that I'm only a *little* OCD!)... For example, my scrapbook pages are very 'linear'... I avoid putting too many shapes on one page. I enjoy clean lines (this does not transfer to housework though... Housework can wait. Scrapbooking cannot.).
8. And the number one reason I could not win the 'clothing stylish' award (but am ecstatic that I can win a Stylish Blogger Award!!)... My favorite outfit actually IS a matching velour jogging-suit... Now please... Admit that you have one too!! :)
This was incredibly fun... Thanks so much for stopping by!! Please be sure to leave a comment and let me know you were here!! Happy Thanksgiving!!