Here are the guidelines for the award:
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself
5 Cricut related things about me:
- My first (and only) Cricut was a Birthday present from my mom and dad (it's an Expression) over 3 years ago!!
- I had watched the Cricut infomercial at least 1000 times at their house (driving everyone crazy by making the 'chirping' Cricut noise -- at least they were sure it was a gift I would love)!!
- When I used my Cricut the first time, I d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d the paper I tried to cut and was terrified to use it again (for months!)!!
- I have since absorbed every bit of info I could/can find on the Cricut and I now regularly teach classes to others who want to learn more about getting the most out of their Cricut!!
- My Cricut really is my therapist -- If I'm having a bad day, I spend a little time making something, and I feel so much better!!
1. Kate from Small Bits of Paper
2. Melissa from Disney Dreamer Designs
3. Gloria from Girlia's Cards
4. Tami from Tami's Craft Connection
5. Kathie from Kathlee's Snippets & Cricuts
6. Rhonda from Scrap Happens
7. JulieK from A Little Bit of Bling
8. GiGi from The Cricut Bug
9. Melissa from Moe Creations
10. Rae from Wahoo Crafts
I invite you to visit each of these talented ladies... Take a look around at their blogs, find some inspiration, and leave them some bloggie-love!! :)
Until next time,