* Welcome to the 3 Girl JAM Ribbons & Buttons Blog Hop!! *
If you've hopped over from my creative friend Diana, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join the FUN , then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Julie's blog... :)
Hello, my fabulous friends!! I'm so glad you're here today, because I have such an EXCITING post!! If you are already one of my followers, then you may know that I love, love, LOVE to help CELEBRATE my Bloggie-Land friends... And TODAY is a great day for celebrating!! A few weeks ago, I was blog-hopping around, and I visited my bloggie-friend, Julie over at A Little Bit of Bling... I nearly yelled with excitement because I learned that she has just released a whole line of my very FAVORITE crinkle ribbon!! I was SO excited that I gathered ALL the change I could find from between the sofa cushions, under the car seats, behind the washer & dryer, and inside the cookie jar and picked up the big ole pack of TWELVE ribbons (4 yards each for a total of 48 YARDS!!)... She shipped it so fast that I had it the VERY NEXT DAY!! Woot-woot!! I've been creating all kinds of goodies with this ribbon since then, and I would like to give Julie AND her ribbon a GOLD STAR recommendation!! So, when Julie asked me to participate in this hop, I was ABSOLUTELY ecstatic!! With all of that said, I'm super excited to show you what I've created for Julie today.... So let's get to the hop!!
When I first discovered Julie's new crinkled ribbon, I was SO grateful... So I made Julie a card to say "Thanks"....
Winter Wishes" Stamp Art Set by K Andrew Designs... Isn't that just the perfect little thanks?!?! :)
Okay... So if you haven't had a chance to try this ribbon out yet, you're going to end up at Julie's new store -- 3 Girl JAM -- at the end of the hop!! Be sure to check out her AMAZING introductory prices (PLUS, she's offering FREE shipping in the US!!)... Just LOOK at all the colors:
I'd like to thank Julie for including me in her Ribbons & Buttons hop!! :) I'd also like to thank all of my FABULOUS friends and followers who take the time to hop through and help make this such a WONDERFUL hop!! Now.... Before you leave... What's a hop without some GOODIES???
I have a little blog candy for you!! I will be sending a pack of 6x6 paper and 2 bundles of Julie's amazing crinkle ribbon to one fabulous winner!! :)
To be eligible for my blog candy:
- Please become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment answering this FUN question: "What's your favorite crinkle ribbon color?"!!
- Receive a BONUS chance when you subscribe via email (enter your email address in the box at the top of this page -- you do not need to leave a second comment, all newly confirmed email addresses will be added to this drawing).
- You will also receive a BONUS chance should you decide to follow Love To Crop! via Networked Blogs OR "Like" the Love To Crop! facebook page (again, automatic entries by notification, no need to comment)...
Now it's time to send you on your way to my creative friend... Jen!! :)
Thank you again for checking out my project... Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone (please note that I will update the following links to take you directly to each participants post if you are joining the hop later in the week!!)
- JulieK at A Little Bit of Bling
- Erika at Crafty Sprouts
- Diana at DL.ART
- Amy :) at Love to Crop You are HERE!! :)
- Jen at Jen's Craft Corner Go here NEXT!!
- Carri at A Busy Bee- Double Click Connections
- Gloria at Oma's Crafts
- Patty at Creative Diva
- Sherrie at Sherrie Scraps with Passion
- Jessica at Chick-n-Scrap
- Brynn at Flair and Frills
- 3 Girl JAM
Until next time,