Welcome to Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Blog Hop!!
"I'm late... I'm late!! For a very important DATE!! No time to say "hello, goodbye..." I'm late, I'm late, I'm LATE!! :) Are you here for the tea party??? If so, then YOU, my friend, are right ON TIME!! I've been holding on to exactly what you need to get into the tea party... I hope you've had a good trip through the Looking Glass so far!! Since you've made it here, you're almost safe from the Queen of Hearts... Only a few more stops to go until Day TWO of Lynne's tea party (with a bunch of new tea party participants!!)...
If you stopped at my blog just to visit today, be sure to run back down the path to the START of the HOP... You won't want to miss any of the creative goodness!! Of course, if you've hopped here on path, then you've avoided the forest detours... And I'm so glad to have you here!! :)
Creative Memories Reminisce Cartridge... I used the flourish as a stencil to create my own background paper by sponging some Chocolate Chip ink onto French Vanilla cardstock... Then, I attached the flourish over the labels on the bottle, carefully wrapping the edges of the flourish around the sides -- I just LOVE how this turned out!! Incidentally, the cap for this bottle was inadvertently discarded and I couldn't find any corks (ANYWHERE!), so I rolled a strip of cardboard and distressed it to resemble a real cork (whaddya think???)...
3 Girl JAM (be sure to stop on over and check out her specials -- and let her know I sent ya!!)...
Rather than cake, crumpetts, tarts and cookies, you'll find blog candy scattered throughout the stops -- I even have a little bit to share!! I stuffed an envelope full of goodies and plan to send them to one lucky WINNER who leaves a comment answering the question: What's your favorite thing about Alice in Wonderland??? (Mine is that silly little rabbit who runs around singing the "LATE" song!!)... :)
Want some BONUS chances in the drawing??? You can do any or all of the following for EXTRA chances (just remember to leave one comment for EACH thing ya do!!):
- "Like" the Love To Crop! Facebook Page -- click here
- Subscribe via email by entering your email in the box at the top of the page (be sure to CONFIRM!)
- Become a follower of my blog (2 ways to do this -- via the regular follow button AND via Networked Blogs -- get a chance for each)
Lynne also has all of these goodies from the Hop Sponsors:
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you
- Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
- Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card
- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
- PSA Stamps at www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
To be eligible to win, please be sure to comment on each stop of Lynne's Mad Hatter Tea Party!! Easy-peasy!! :)
Thanks again for stopping by!! It's time for you to hop on over to Jamie's blog...
In case you have lost your way, avoid the Cheshire Cat and follow the links below instead... :)
Amy - You are HERE now!! :)
Jamie- Go here NEXT!!
Remember to stop by Lynne's blog again tomorrow (her post for DAY TWO can be found HERE) for even MORE Wonderland wonders!! :)
Until next time,